Author Topic: WTB: Elvira and the Party Monsters  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Mrup103

• Level 2: Villager
WTB: Elvira and the Party Monsters
« on: June 13, 2018, 11:57:50 PM »
Looking for a nice Elvira. Thanks.
Gz pro, Ms. Pac-man

Offline stf

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Re: WTB: Elvira and the Party Monsters
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 12:42:27 AM »
2h after i post the same wtb, not cool bro  :(

Offline Mrup103

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 12:49:32 AM »
oh yeah i forgot this wasnt an open website.
Gz pro, Ms. Pac-man

Offline newtoit

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 08:08:45 AM »
This guy must have been on pcp last night, he went on a posting terror spree.

Offline Mrup103

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 01:47:58 PM »
Newtoit Im glad you know what the side affects of the drug PCP are. I didn't know you couldn't have an interest in a few titles? I'm only looking for one of the titles i listed but understand how hard it is to find either so i put out the machines i would buy hoping to get a bite on one of them. Im new to the Village BBS so i didn't know their was a WTB etiquette. Sorry if i offended anyone. just trying to find a nice pin.
Gz pro, Ms. Pac-man

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 02:22:56 PM »

___ I   New or quality restored, bring oxygen...
                                                          ___ I  HUO played some under 4500
                                                  ___ I  nice looking pinball under 3500
                                          ___ I  good players pinball under 2500
                                   ___I  everything functioning but worn pinball under 2000 
                           ___ I  rough but functioning pinball under 1500
climb the stairs    I  under 1000 complete non working pinball
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline Mrup103

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 02:36:50 PM »
Thank you but I'm not new to pinball just this form.
Gz pro, Ms. Pac-man

Offline Mrup103

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 02:38:29 PM »
Forum*
Gz pro, Ms. Pac-man

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 02:48:23 PM »
Not bashing, as there are newbies reading this that have not signed up yet...

If you make a posting mistake, you can modify it usually within an hour or two by clicking on the upper right modify window and fixing the problem and click save. 
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline PinFever

• Level 9: Grid Champion
    • Pc Gamers Battle company ( OUTLAW )
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 03:20:46 PM »
so i didn't know their was a WTB etiquette. Sorry if i offended anyone. just trying to find a nice pin.

welcome to the nut house Mrup103 
 One thing here to note is that you will never see rules other than the ones listed here .   http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Posting   
 however it will not explain all of the Bullshit replies and other Not cool things that happen here and what not to do .
 People like to attack/bully new people . been like this since I joined and will continue long after I die .

No etiquette , just try using common sense , but that won't work great either . Can not please everyone and do not try .
 Just try to come and go w/o emotions and you will be fine .   Best of luck looking for what you want / Later   

Offline scarabaeus

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 03:26:49 PM »
One thing here to note is that you will never see rules other than the ones listed here .   http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Posting   

Or maybe in this thread pinned to the top of the "Buy/Sell/Trade/Auction" forum entitled Classifieds Sub Rules - HOW TO POST PICTURES - Read this First!

Solid advice, nonetheless.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:42:03 PM by scarabaeus »

Offline Mrup103

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 03:44:56 PM »
That's for sure! Thanks man.
Gz pro, Ms. Pac-man

Offline PinPup

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 04:36:22 PM »
I remember a time when someone posted a seldom up for sale Banzai Run pin which was supposed to be uncommon. VERY shortly TWO others were put up for sale which I'm  sure didn't  thrill the original seller. I remember joking that my cat had one. Anyway, to me that was more a breach of etiquette, I  would personally wait until the first sold. BUT the thing is I  don't  remember anyone being called out on it. So I  guess the moral is just take it easy. Good luck with the hunt. OHHH.. and don't  get me started about everyone and his brother wanting to buy Centaur at the same time!
Games Owned: Fish Tales,, Countdown, Joker Poker (YES!), DWHO, EATPM, GRAND LIZARD, 60 Multicade
Past Games Owned: Gilligan's Island,Stock Car EM, Cherry Bell, Black Pyramid, Jokerz!, Hang Glider, Capt. Fantastic, Nip-It, Pro Pool, Dimension, Bally Supreme (wood rail) Genco Spitfire (wood rail). Arcade: Defender, Robbie Roto. (Got carried away at an auction on Roto, sheesh!) WTB: Alien Poker, Paragon, Surfin' Safari, Eight Ball Delux.

Offline PinFever

• Level 9: Grid Champion
    • Pc Gamers Battle company ( OUTLAW )
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 04:54:37 PM »
Or maybe in this thread pinned to the top of the "Buy/Sell/Trade/Auction" forum entitled Classifieds Sub Rules - HOW TO POST PICTURES - Read this First!

Solid advice, nonetheless.

Opps , that is what I thought I linked too. Must Be all the DRUGZ PCB's

Offline stf

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 10:34:53 AM »

___ I   New or quality restored, bring oxygen...
                                                          ___ I  HUO played some under 4500
                                                  ___ I  nice looking pinball under 3500
                                          ___ I  good players pinball under 2500
                                   ___I  everything functioning but worn pinball under 2000 
                           ___ I  rough but functioning pinball under 1500
climb the stairs    I  under 1000 complete non working pinball
I've seen somewhere that Cassandra Peterson was selling her own NIB EATPM & SS for 15K$