Author Topic: SFGE, Gamer TRex  (Read 279 times)

Offline arcadeshenanigans

• Level 1: Arrival
    • Bills Arcade Shenanigans
SFGE, Gamer TRex
« on: June 28, 2018, 10:02:13 AM »
So, my daughter.. being of the age of phone-starers - really into youtube. My wife, not really wanting my daughter to have a youtube presence right now. We found a middle ground and had some fun along the way..

T-Rex Gamer @ SFGE:

I limited editing time to 1 hour and only those things that can be done in iMovie on the iPad versus Final Cut on my work machine, so umm... not a James Cameron production, lol.

After we packed up the games trailer heading up from the Gulf Coast area and were packing the SUV, I threw in the T-Rex costume as a last minute thought. My little girl had a blast and we made some fun memories. Hopefully we didn't annoy too many people.
Bill

Organizer and Chief Sanitation Engineer for Gulf Coast Pinball & Arcade
www.gulfcoastpinballandarcade.com

Current GameRoom:
Pins: Williams IJ, TOTAN, AFM, STTNG, DESW, Scared Stiff
Arcades: DK, Q*Bert, Tron, Tapper, Atari Star Wars, MK 1,2,3 4, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (x2), Multi Cocktail ArcadeSD Vertical , Multi Horizontal Hyperspin
Other: Dome gaming environment, Consoles, VR

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: SFGE, Gamer TRex
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 01:09:45 PM »
that's funny. :) one of the best costumes out now.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 04:53:08 PM »
That's a great mini movie, thanks for sharing.  Is there any video play of the large Space Invaders, like to see the screen play.  That looked like a cool game to play.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline Centaur Brother

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 08:19:12 PM »
You are a great dad! That's a very cool idea, I'm sure it was a blast to make . Quality of the mini movie is amazing.
Thanks for sharing.
Pins: Avengers Pro, Batman Dark Knight, Game of Thrones Pro, Lord of the Rings, T2 and Bride of PinBot
Valley Cougar Dart Machine, Bubble Hockey and Silver Strike 2007
"The Pin Cave" my game room