Author Topic: OK I need EM tech in the Fort Myers to Sarasota area, I can deliver the game  (Read 452 times)

Online DK

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • DON'T SELL ME ANYTHING
ok looky, I have my super weapon that Ive used for almost 30 years, alligators clips on both ends and in between a liight socket  and a fuse holder, with bulb and fuse of course. this way I can test all kinds of stuff.

Pics or it didn't happen
www.PINBALLNAPLES.com

Will pay premium for nice examples of:
Bally Skyrocket, Gottlieb Outer Space, Williams Time Fantasy, Alvin G's Mystery Castle

Offline weeze

• 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
except for the 9 volt battery everything is made form junk parts you got laying around.
 then theres my magic all purpose tool for making things that dont conduct, conduct. go to the grocery store and go down the kitchen stuff aisle, laundry soap and all kinds of implements of cleaning destruction until you find the sponges. RIght there before your very strained, pinball repairing eyes you will find a product I call a "greenie."THese are green, nylon pads , thin, but strong like BEEPNUTZ"S breath! These are NOT to be confused with a sponge that has the same {kind of}material on one side of the sponge.
Now with these little suckers and a bottle of rubbing alcohol or that cheap vodka thats so popular with that crowd of pinball people that actual LIKE large flipper games, you can clean all kinds of stuff without doing damage.
All Ems aquired from the usual places besides a fellow collector that has done this, should have all of the stepper units scrubbed lightly to remove the build up of "burnt brownie gunk" that builds up from all the generated dust in a game , especially if it has aluminum sleeves which should have been replaced 30 years ago. Then some jerk wd 40ed something in the game which made all of that dust stick.
anyway, I have had great results from tis and never needed a camera to get good results so no sense in starting now.
 Remember this is all probably against the law so dont tell "jeffnotjim"!
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline Rich Jax

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • ...and sometimes the baar eats you.
“greenies” = Scotch Brite pads?

Offline weeze

• 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
yup, that is them. I think Ive had the same one going on, hmm, maybe 8 to 10 years I kid you not. theyre great, a cleaner without wet stuff. plus you can control how abrasive they are by how hard you press down. nice light job across those stepper points, gotta luv then.
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!