Author Topic: A rare IBIS came out today....  (Read 195 times)

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
A rare IBIS came out today....
« on: August 01, 2018, 08:55:16 PM »
He played several games of T3 pinball... and we had dinner at Portillos.. and then he played some RCT...

there was no burning rubbers ...
http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RG, RCT, DW. DE:ST, WW
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, (2) Sega Uni, Dual Outrun 2 Driver, OmegaRace, Ataxx, Reactor, Crystal Castle, MultiVector, Cloak and Dagger

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
Re: A rare IBIS came out today....
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 09:10:51 PM »
Damn RTC isn't a bad game at all, had a fun time playing one that actually works!!  Well, I've had two sighting in a week, so now I probably should go back to the nest and sit on my eggs, or whatever else Ibis's sit on :o

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Game Collector
    • Gamestencils.com
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 09:34:39 PM »
I usually shoo the Ibis out of my yard.  damn things poop everywhere.
VIDS:  Star Wars, Reactor, Nibbler, Marble Madness, Kaboom, Black Widow, Centipede,  Eagle, Space Ace, Gunfight, Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Mappy, Star Trigon, Teddy Boy Blues, Lasso, Pepper 2, Skycurser, Donkey Kong, Pleiades, Sky Raider, Missile Command, Gravitar, Night Driver, Turtles
PINS:GBLE, DW
CURATOR: Atari Hercules

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • Flipping the Dream
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 09:49:37 PM »
I’ve got a great picture of Ibis playing in a tourney doing a Lemmy impersonation :)
"It's better to make it to the finals and play like sh*t than to not make it to the finals at all"-Josh Sharpe, pinball pro and IFPA president

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 10:28:50 PM »
If I didn’t leave Hammys soon I was going to poop in his yard too!

Lemmy loved pinball, there’s pics of him playing through this career in hotel lobby’s and bars. But unlike Lemmy, I wasn’t wearing Daisy Dukes, no shirt, and cowboy boots lol

Offline weeze

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 10:37:38 PM »
well gee , From the cant remember stuff Department, Dont you remember when J.EDGAR HOOVER the head of the FBI went on TV and said that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ORGANIZED EM PINBALL PLAYERS IN AMERICA"?
How about the pair of 2"  flipper bands found at the sceane of Marilyn Monroes death at her house in Hollywood?
How about the fact that VIKING owns a olive oil distributorship in Florida that you have never seen?
 So you just go ahead and believe what you want but just make sure you never go out in a boat with IBIS behind  you!!!!
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline viking1

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 07:21:38 AM »

How about the fact that VIKING owns a olive oil distributorship in Florida that you have never seen?

Weeze, I didn't know I owned this???  They must be sending my distributorship's profit checks to some guy in Port Charlotte, FL that goes buy the name "Dawg Betsy" ???;D
1970 Gottlieb Scuba
1970 Gottlieb Mini Cycle
1974 Gottlieb Out of Sight
1974 Gottlieb Sky Jump
1975 Gottlieb Fast Draw
1976 Gottlieb Royal Flush
1976 Gottlieb Pioneer
1977 Gottlieb Jet Spin

Projects: 1972 Gottlieb Jungle, 1977 Gottlieb Mustang

Wish List: Gottlieb Wedgeheads: 2001, El Dorado, Atlantis, Strange World, Jacks Open, Space Orbit, Rock Star, Centigrade 37.  Others:  Gemini, Target Alpha, Mars Trek, Black Sheep Squadron