Author Topic: Michael Cohen Truth Fund  (Read 1157 times)

Offline mcluvin

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Michael Cohen Truth Fund
« on: August 22, 2018, 12:30:50 PM »
I've heard the truth is not the truth recently, but I'll toss in a few bucks.  :)

https://www.gofundme.com/hqjupj-michael-cohen-truth-fund

Offline Steve O

Re: Michael Cohen Truth Fund
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 01:37:46 PM »
It costs $500,000 to tell the truth?   ???

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 01:43:24 PM »
It costs $500,000 to tell the truth?   ???

I guess Lanny wants to make sure he gets paid? :)

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 02:13:56 PM »
It costs $500,000 to tell the truth?
I'm not sure about the cost of telling the truth, but per the Cohen plea apparently it costs about $130,000 and another $150,000 to bury the truth.
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr

Offline kbvette

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 07:48:21 PM »
I'm not sure about the cost of telling the truth, but per the Cohen plea apparently it costs about $130,000 and another $150,000 to bury the truth.
                                     The cost of not telling the Truth is a President named Donald Trump
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:52:17 PM by kbvette »
Pins Fish Tales,XMEN LE,DM,Iron Man,Corvette,

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 08:11:03 PM »
A $50K contribution just hit 3 hours ago.  It shows as anonymous now, but it said Amy and Brian France before.  I guess they thought better of it since most of their ticket holders own a MAGA hat and multiple Hillary for Prison t-shirts  :)

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 08:12:17 AM »
While I appreciate that someone is finally showing a backbone in todays craziness, and willing to tell the truth, the fact remains- for years this guy knowingly broke many laws, and most likely profited heavily.  I have no sympathy for him.

He should have learned frrom Trump- if you contiinue to lie lie lie, you will be praised by a president as a good person who has done nothing wrong. (aka Manifort)

Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 10:26:14 AM »
While I appreciate that someone is finally showing a backbone in todays craziness, and willing to tell the truth, the fact remains- for years this guy knowingly broke many laws, and most likely profited heavily.  I have no sympathy for him.

He should have learned frrom Trump- if you contiinue to lie lie lie, you will be praised by a president as a good person who has done nothing wrong. (aka Manifort)

He's just trying to save his own ass from significant prison time.  I'm sure he can connect some dots and fill in some blanks though.  At least with this GoFundMe, the wackos can't say the Clinton Foundation or the Rothschilds funded his defense, though maybe a tipsy France kinda did. :)

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2018, 01:02:40 PM »
                                     The cost of not telling the Truth is a President named Donald Trump

The same people that keep saying this are pouring money into a welfare account just so that someone tells the truth.

Just listen to how dumb this sounds....

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 01:18:21 PM »
The same people that keep saying this are pouring money into a welfare account just so that someone tells the truth.

Just listen to how dumb this sounds....

I'd rather a donation go to some truth coming out vs. hush money.  Remember where Trump's daughter-in-law said Omarosa's "job" offer would be funded from?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 01:35:53 PM by mcluvin »

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 01:25:28 PM »
I'd rather a donation go to some truth coming out vs. hush money.  Remember where Trump's daughter-in-law said that "job" offer would be funded from?

"d rather donate to get some truth from a guy that basically laundered around hush money.

Again, listen to yourselves.  :roll:

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 01:45:20 PM »
"d rather donate to get some truth from a guy that basically laundered around hush money.

Again, listen to yourselves.  :roll:

He isn't credible in his word.  I don't disagree at all with that.  I'm pretty certain he can fill in some blanks for the investigation though.  He can probably point out some things they missed.  It's not like they don't know anything.  They are going to check anything he tells them, unlike your average right-winger who takes anything they like to hear as the gospel truth without any verification.