Author Topic: What a Shame...  (Read 4767 times)

Offline mcluvin

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: What a Shame...
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2018, 06:24:12 PM »
So let's just skim through this speech filled with lies and outright hypocrisies.

Let's begin with him attacking Trump on the press:
The Obama admin tried to exclude Fox News from numerous interviews and named former Fox News reporter James Rosen as a criminal co-conspirator for reporting on intelligence leaks. The Obama administration lied about this and when the secret search warrant was revealed to the public, it showed Eric Holder personally signed the order having Rosen and nearly 20 other reporters surveilled. The order als included surveillance on their families. In addition, Obama's communications director Anita Dunn repeatedly claimed Fox News isn't a news station.

Obama also addressed right wring conspiracy theories:
This week a number of celebrities including Cher claimed on twitter  that a vote to confirm kavanaugh would mean that minorities would have their voting rights revoked. Recently, Alyssa Milano claimed that the entire green party is another branch of the Russian spy cabal. If those aren't fear mongering conspiracy then i don't know what is.

Obama then hilariously went on to take a parting shot on Trump's immigration stance claiming he is inciting fear:
Obama deported more immigrants than all other US presidents that came before him combined. Obama specifically targeted south Americans for deportation. He also threatened immigration bloggers in order to hide his atrocities.

Don, the Cher thing strikes a nerve.  Do you think she might possibly be an ANTIFA operative?  I've often wondered if she had something to do with Sonny's death. 

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2018, 06:54:29 PM »
Don, the Cher thing strikes a nerve.  Do you think she might possibly be an ANTIFA operative?  I've often wondered if she had something to do with Sonny's death.

Maybe Cher is the leader of Portland Antifa branch who called a black ICE agent a "Nigger for the white man" or perhaps I'm mistaking her for Kathy Griffin- who attempted to form a boycott against black comedian Kevin Hart claiming he isn't actually black because he doesn't criticize trump enough in his comedy skits then calling him a "pussy" for ignoring her (while he broke the record for selling 1 million tickets to his combined shows).

As a minority myself I'd normally be offended by this but i think being called a spick, wetback etc simply because i don't side enough with predominantly white, hipster college trust-fund children has sort of worn out on me....Kinda makes you wonder who the Nazis are....

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2018, 08:03:01 PM »
because i don't side enough with predominantly white, hipster college trust-fund children has sort of worn out on me
Oh...  Like the Trumps?
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2018, 08:18:56 PM »
Oh...  Like the Trumps?

Oh...shouldn't you have voted for Trump then? Sounds like you're missing out....

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2018, 08:50:28 AM »
Oh...shouldn't you have voted for Trump then? Sounds like you're missing out....
Another expected "Look-over-there" response.

I was merely pointing out the extreme hypocrisy of your statement:
because i don't side enough with predominantly white, hipster college trust-fund children

You voted for one!
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2018, 09:21:24 AM »
Another expected "Look-over-there" response.

I was merely pointing out the extreme hypocrisy of your statement:
You voted for one!

I didn't vote for trump or hilary. I actually made that very clear in this thread just a few posts back.  You guys have some major memory issues or perhaps you are just trying to pick and choose what you want to selectively read.....

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2018, 01:59:33 PM »
Now that I read back, you are correct and I apologize for the mistake. 

...It was MY oversight, and not a “you guys” issue.

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2018, 02:16:48 PM »
Basically every hilary supporter in this thread  ;D

! No longer available
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:21:16 PM by Don Panetta aka 404 »