Author Topic: For Sale Panamax 5300 power surge unit  (Read 729 times)

Offline Pchdetc

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
For Sale Panamax 5300 power surge unit
« on: August 27, 2018, 09:37:05 AM »
Selling my mint, barely used Panamax 11-Outlet Power Conditioner/Surge Protector - Black Model 5300-M

This is a power surge unit. I bought this pre- home theater build and realized I don't need this anymore. I took it out of the box and might still have the box (ill look for it). Purchased and put away and have just decided after sell off other items this can be sold now. I finally got around to selling now. :-)

I paid more than what Best Buy is selling it for now, So Ill sell it for less and youll get a great deal and no tax of course :-)

This is the Panamax - 11-Outlet Power Conditioner/Surge Protector - Black Model 5300-M

It is a power surge unit without batter backup. With battery back up it would cost ALOT more. Cleans your electricity running thru this unit, and shows power consumption.

Asking $400.00 OB cash offer. I can meet in person in the Orlando area. Paypal friends and family is fine as well as cash.

For use with high-definition home theater systems, satellite cable boxes, digital cable boxes, LAN, DSL modems and telephones

Digital voltmeter monitors incoming voltage to detect and prevent harmful fluctuations; voltage regulation provides consistent power levels to connected A/V equipment

Digital ammeter and voltmeter displays show current input and output to help monitor system performance

5 isolated and filtered outlet banks (10 rear outlets, 1 front outlet) with AC noise filtration for improved picture and sound quality from A/V component sources

Signal line protection for high-definition satellite boxes, high-definition cable boxes, LAN, DSL modems and telephones

Front-access USB charger and gaming outlet provide additional connections for your components

Power sequencing feature powers outlets on and off in sequence to help prevent blown fuses and damage from speaker vibration

Offline Pchdetc

Re: For Sale Panamax 5300 power surge unit
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 06:16:05 PM »
Weekend price bump. $300.00 cash or paypal gift. Can meet in Orlando area. It’s a heavy piece of equipment.

Offline Pchdetc

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 09:12:39 PM »
Im down to asking $250 obo cash or paypal friends and family.

Offline Pchdetc

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 09:56:54 AM »
Added pic to this. Hope this helps. Screen showing bestbuy website has current price if bought online from them. Im selling it for more than 1/2 of what they are selling it for.

Offline Pchdetc

Re: For Sale Panamax 5300 power surge unit SOLD
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 10:10:24 AM »
Added pic to this. Hope this helps. Screen showing bestbuy website has current price if bought online from them. Im selling it for more than 1/2 of what they are selling it for.

SOLD