Author Topic: Home theater equipment for sale  (Read 133 times)

Offline Pchdetc

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Home theater equipment for sale
« on: September 11, 2018, 10:01:14 PM »
Im selling the following equipment that makes my home theater. Its all working and only gets used to watch movies in 1080P and sometimes 3D. Also its great for sports, etc.

- Epson model 2030 home theater projector. This is a 1080P and 3D capable projector. Not very many hours on this unit. I can check and get back to you with questions. Originally $999.99 when I bought it. Its about 3 years old, but barely used for being 3 years old.
- 100 inch pull down wide screen movie screen. Mint and no issues. Originally $199.99
- RF 3D glasses by Samsung. Includes 2 pairs. Originally $49.99
- FOCAL sib3 5.1 surround sound speakers with powered subwoofer. Originally $399.99
- Apple TV 1080P version. I believe this is the 3rd or 4th gen before the 4k one. No issues. Comes with power cable and remote. Ill wipe the unit back to factory fresh after I demonstrate everything. Originally $149.99
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB console. Includes 2 controllers, hdmi cable, power cable. AND a brand new copy never opened, still factory wrapped MADDEN 19 Hall of Fame Edition. This unit plays 4K UHD movie discs as well as streams 4K, apps, etc. Originally $479.99 for everything.

I have over $2,279 plus taxes into this. I would accept $1,300.00 for everything. Cash or paypal gift or mixture of both.

Id prefer to sell this all. Yes everything works, Yes there are no issues. And, I will demo everything before purchased and you get to help me take down the projector and screen as they are mounted. Not a big deal, but Im not removing this until it is demonstrated and person with cash in hand.

Only reason Im selling is we are going true 4K native and SonyProjection is our pick for 4K and 3D. This unit costs alot, so Im making sure its all sold and picked up before I pull the trigger on this sale. The other non villager that I thought was sold to fell thru due to purchasing a pre-existing home and ran out of cash. That happens, no harm.

I have over $2,279 plus taxes into this. I would accept $1,300.00 for everything. Cash or paypal gift or mixture of both. No trades. Just selling only.

Pics are mix of stock photos and exact items for this ad. I can will answer your questions, send pics, etc. Just PM me. I will respond.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

If you need a surround sound receiver Im sure I can make a deal with that as well, I have 2 that Im currently using. They are both wifi and 4k pass thru with dolby atmos capable. Ask and Ill throw a deal together if it sweat-ins the attractive offers. I love home theater audio so I built my media room by hand. Other than pinball machines, full size arcade games ... home theaters are my passion.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:07:00 PM by Pchdetc »
Current pins: Iron Man Vault Edition

Past pins: Where do I begin?

Offline wsrainc

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • www.americanarcadeclub.com
    • WSRA Inc.
Re: Home theater equipment for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 09:37:41 AM »
Bump for a great projector. Those Epsons have a solid picture and very reasonable lamp replacement costs.
www.americanarcadeclub.com - www.wsra.com - Ask me about my arcade collecting problem...

Offline Pchdetc

Re: Home theater equipment for sale
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 10:52:48 AM »
Bump for a great projector. Those Epsons have a solid picture and very reasonable lamp replacement costs.

Thanks for the bump. Yes it is a great projector and at 1080P and 3D its a solid picture. Only reason Im selling is Im diving into the 4K resolution and going with a true native 4k and 3D resolution. So this one is  up for sale.

If anyone is interested Id selling the Epson projector and include the widescreen pulldown screen along with the 2 pairs of Samsung RF 3D glasses. I dont have a problem splitting it up. Figured If I included everything together its litterly a plug and play complete package.

Watch anything you want in stunning 1080P and 3D with 5.1 surrond sound speakers.

Offline Pchdetc

Re: For Sale Home theater equipment
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 10:22:25 PM »
Splitting this up might be easier. Asking = offers $$$

Epson model 2030 projector that’s 1080P and 3D. This includes the 100 inch widescreen pulldown screen along with the 2 pairs of Samsung RF 3D glasses. Asking $550.00

Focal model sib3. 5 speakers and 1 subwoofer. Asking $300.00

Xbox One S 500gb console. Lightly used due to using to watch movies Blu-ray and 4K. This includes 2 controllers, hdmi cable, power cable, Madden 19 hall of fame edition (brand new never opened still shrink wrapped). Asking $350.00

Panamax 11 outlet surge protector and power conditioner. Asking $250.00.

Apple TV 1080P model prior to the 4K model.Includes remote and hdmi cable.  Asking $100.00