Author Topic: Free Play Florida-- What games are you interested in seeing/playing this year??  (Read 699 times)

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Trying to decide what unusual games to bring to the show this year.  For example on past shows brought Munch Mobile, Alien Syndrome, several different gun games and flying airplane.  Would there be any interest in games like Red Alert, Solar Fox or Vanguard for example?  Or possibly something else rarely seen, (hopefully I can find it in time).     

I also will be posting this on ICQ, at the Florida Arcade chat room...
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline King Jelly

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourDistribution.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Vanguard would be cool.

Space Zap, Crazy Climber, Ataxx?
Little Shop Of Games
Show Room and Parts Store
1904 Oak Grove Blvd, Lutz, FL 33559
Store: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602
Monday-Saturday 12 - 6p
http://LittleShopOfGames.com

Offline busa32927

jubeat, the em flying game, godzilla pin
vids:  MK &3, KI 1, ms pac,  60n1, 246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur), lethal enforcers, NBA Jams, PP 1&2, robotron, joust w/jrok

WTB: Candy Cab, Crystal Castles, RZ, Stargate, judge dread, and KISS

pins: TWD, Metallica, GB, IMdn, GoT, BM66 prem, SW prem, ACDC prem, ST prem, WoZ

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT

Offline RussG

• Level 8: Psi Corps
Chiller

Venture

Paperboy

Omega Race

:P

Offline jaxgatorgolf

• Level 3: Hologram
Iron Maiden pin
STTNG pin

Robby Roto
Front Line
Vids: Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man Plus, MK2, MK3, Donkey Kong, Multi-Williams, Centipede, Tron, NeoGeo Big Red, Baby Pac-Man

Looking for: Popeye, Dragon's Lair, SI, Frogger

Offline gameover1173

Mouse trap

Max rpm

Offline brewmeister_us

I second Front Line, also Wild Western, Alpine Ski (Taito theme).  Dedicated Rally-X. 

Really enjoyed the Centuri Eagle cabaret last year.  Great game!

Weird Gottlieb EM's (low production / add a balls), Fathom, weird early Stern SS stuff that you never see.   
Putting the "fun" in dysfunction every day...

Offline Marcel G

• Show Organizer
  • Level 5: Power User!
  • APE Man
    • Pinwerks
A working Sega Turbo.
I miss Russ Gs...
FP HB SoF Xenon Sorcerer Vector MonacoGP StarRider

I do repairs onsite, EM or SS, pin or video.

Offline Triggerfish

• Level 2: Villager
Arcade
Xenophobe
Jubeat
Point Blank 1 and 2
Gunblade NYC
Gain Ground
That weird Japanese table flipping game

Pins
Tron
Junkyard
No Good Gofers

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 9: Grid Champion
A working Sega Turbo.
I miss Russ Gs...

I thought you had a few of these
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline zenbone

• Level 3: Hologram
  • The T-Shirt Guy
Big Bang Bar, deadpool, Ice Cold Beer, Total Nuclear Annihilation
... i played the Big Bang Bar a few times last year and can't get enough of that game. never got to play TNA at the last show as the line was always super long when i went so i kept saying "i'll come back when there isn't a line..." but sadly there never wasn't a line

Offline weeze

• 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
you know I was thinling, I havent played a Creature since the game was new. Hope there is one there. oh and the Bally game where you hit the cows on thier bar stools, the one with the overhang.
 and a mess of 60s GOttliebs
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline weeze

• 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
you know I was thinling, I havent played a Creature since the game was new. Hope there is one there. oh and the Bally game where you hit the cows on thier bar stools, the one with the overhang.
 and a mess of 60s GOttliebs
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline Pindaddy

• Level 1: Arrival
Hoping to see a Spawn Arcade, and possibly an NBA Jam. Would also be cool to play CSI pinball or Aliens pinball maybe a Munsters pin will show up.

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
Quantum
Rip Off
Congo Bongo
Black Widow
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!