Author Topic: Free Play Florida-- What games are you interested in seeing/playing this year??  (Read 700 times)

Offline Ghostcri

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Arcade:

Time Traveler
Soul Calibur 2 dedicated
Old School VR pod setup
Total Carnage
Elevator Action
Strider

Pins:

Phanton of the Opera
Big Buck Hunter
Bone Busters
Waterworld
Baywatch
Bad Cats

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
Time Traveler

Keep dreaming. You are more likely to see a Polybius.  ;D
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Offline Ghostcri

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Keep dreaming. You are more likely to see a Polybius.  ;D

Tampa Bay Center used to have one (a Time Traveler)!

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
well, there are several florida collectors that have many of these titles, you should hit them up and convince them to bring to the show if they are not already

8)
http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RG, RCT, DW. DE:ST, WW
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, (2) Sega Uni, Dual Outrun 2 Driver, OmegaRace, Ataxx, Reactor, Crystal Castle, MultiVector, Cloak and Dagger

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Yup, trying to motivate a few on the fence. If not, I hope to maybe ‘borrow’ for a week and get it back to them.   If you happen to have a game and you have no way of transporting, hit one of us up, we will try to get it to the show.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline PinRush

• Level 3: Hologram
Would love to play an Alien pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pins: TWD Prem, ST Prem, BSD, MET Pro, IMVE

Offline RussG

• Level 8: Psi Corps
Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters arcade

Offline REDEYE

The Big Lebowski
Discs of Tron
Arabian Nights

Online bertodrink1

• Level 1: Arrival
Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters arcade
I have a dedicated EFTPOTRM (Geez that's a long abbreviation) i can bring it if its not on the list yet. Is there a list of games already being brought?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Offline tufnel1530

Mappy... its a game I shouldnt like. but I do.

Offline RussG

I have a dedicated EFTPOTRM (Geez that's a long abbreviation) i can bring it if its not on the list yet. Is there a list of games already being brought?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

That's awesome!  I'd reach out to Hamster or bjones.

Thank you

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Game Collector
    • Gamestencils.com
I hope those on the fence will consider bringing a game!  You could win one of these nifty trophies :)
VIDS:  Star Wars, Reactor, Nibbler, Marble Madness, Kaboom, Black Widow, Centipede,  Eagle, Space Ace, Gunfight, Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Mappy, Star Trigon, Teddy Boy Blues, Lasso, Pepper 2, Skycurser, Donkey Kong, Pleiades, Sky Raider, Missile Command, Gravitar, Night Driver, Turtles
PINS:GBLE, DW
CURATOR: Atari Hercules

Offline gt7766c

• Level 2: Villager
Those are sweet looking.  Is there attendee voting or determined by show producers?

I’d like to see some gun games (T2, Aerosmith, virtuacop).  Marcel’s Hyperball (loved that one last year).  Late 90s Williams pins (cirqus Voltaire, monster bash).

Any interest in pachislo?  I have access to two early 2000s Japanese skill stop machines (pachislo).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kris

Current:  Ms. Pac-Man, Star Wars
In-work:  NBA Jam
Previous:  Street Fighter II, Bride of Pinbot, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man

Offline VictorC

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Pins:   Tales of the Arabian Nights,   Big Bang Bar,  CV,  Dead Pool,  Guardians of the Galaxy(Pro)
Vids:   Reactor,  Missile Command,  Defender, Tempest
Current: FishTales, GB, Pro Football, ES, NASCAR, NGG,  Multicade, ICB, Rock-Ola, Centipede
For Sale: AFM, Jurassic Park

Past Games: Grand Slam, King Pin, Flying Carpet, HH EM Rifle, North Star, Ironman, Avatar, Maverick, CFTBL, DE Starwars, DigDug, Virtual Pin, FT x2, Baywatch, BK2K, WH20, Scared Stiff, HSII, Jack*bot, HH, CV, ToTAN, NF, Maverick, ST:TNG, Gladiators, Whirlwind, WCS94, ToM, Flintstones, FishTales
Wanted: ToM, Air Aces, Bon Voyage

Offline TimothyC

I'd like to see oddball stuff we haven't seen or don't see often.  Bring your cheesy jamma conversions and show them off with pride (anyone have a Flicky?).  Have a 70's Black and white, bring it please! 

If anyone reading this has a late 80's Darius game (a hulk of a cab) and will bring it to the show I will hand you a $20 for your effort ;D.  Rare game, and a bitch to move, but I'll happily throw you a twenty for your troubles.

I’d like to see some gun games (T2, Aerosmith, virtuacop).

There will be at least one gun game there this year :)