Author Topic: Open House - Last minute updates  (Read 132 times)

Offline Ron Donohue

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
    • My Gameroom
Open House - Last minute updates
« on: October 11, 2018, 02:31:48 PM »
I am looking forward to hosting many of you at my house this Saturday.  Still room if people want to join us - RSVP to me at rdonohue at hoyt dot org or on my cell at five 61 three 08 05five six . 

Some have asked about bringing something.  As in previous years, there will be plenty of food, but side dishes and desserts are always welcome.  I will have plenty to drink, but will probably run short on coolers and ice at some point, so coolers and ice are always welcome.  As always, if you want something special, feel free to bring it along.  Plenty of room on the grill.

Likely last minute game additions include Stern Iron Maiden and a mini Monaco GP driving game.  No guarantees, but these now look very likely to show up and join Deadpool, TNA and two 1930's games as supplements to my modest collection.

I will be at the house with my loyal set up crew tomorrow all day, but will probably not be checking email all that often, so call or text is probably best if you need to reach me.

Many trophies to win and good times to be had.  See you folks Saturday.

Ron

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Re: Open House - Last minute updates
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 03:10:55 PM »
Ron, I so wanted to go to this , but sadly, its SO close to FPF and with other projects going on, i just can't make it :(

http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RG, RCT, DW. DE:ST, WW
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, (2) Sega Uni, Dual Outrun 2 Driver, OmegaRace, Ataxx, Reactor, Crystal Castle, MultiVector, Cloak and Dagger

Offline Tecumseh Plissken

• Level 3: Hologram
  • We were buddies Harold. You , me , & Fresno Bob
Re: Open House - Last minute updates
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 06:33:21 PM »
Dang! William ... Tanya & I were looking forward to hang out with you man