Author Topic: Question about Pinball Party  (Read 3105 times)

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
Re: Question about Pinball Party
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 10:27:55 PM »
No doubt about it!! Ron...I am coming down to Ft. Lauderdale on Wednesday.  Maybe I could "preview" the classic pins prior to the party and report to the board!  :D ;)

Offline Miracleman

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 10:52:43 PM »
Bring your tools!
 ;D

Offline Mr. Fuzzy

• The suit formerly known as Gamedoc.
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 10:15:01 AM »
I don't think anybody really cares about "less than perfect"...we go to the parties to play games and fellowship...all except Spence, who goes to take Thomas's $5. =)

I for 1 would love to see your gameroom, (R.H.) has said several times how cool it is.
-Dan
Former professional game tech, now working as a suit for the man.

Still love the games, though.

Offline Ron Donohue

• My Gameroom
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »
Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry I did not see it until now, but I am not much of a computer user on weekends.  Ibis, please contact me via email and we can arrange a time for you to drop by if you can on Wednesday.  By the way, I am about 40 miles north of Boca.  For those who know Northern Palm Beach County, I live just off I-95 at mile market 84, just west of Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter.  I will get the games in shape over the next few weeks and then I will figure out a time and a date and invite all of you folks down (or up) for some good friends and good pinball.

Ron

Offline freakandgeek

• The GameRoom Blog
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 11:57:33 AM »
Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry I did not see it until now, but I am not much of a computer user on weekends.  Ibis, please contact me via email and we can arrange a time for you to drop by if you can on Wednesday.  By the way, I am about 40 miles north of Boca.  For those who know Northern Palm Beach County, I live just off I-95 at mile market 84, just west of Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter.  I will get the games in shape over the next few weeks and then I will figure out a time and a date and invite all of you folks down (or up) for some good friends and good pinball.

Ron

Awesome game room and a really great collection. I love the variety and you have really picked out some great games (and not just cookie cutter ones). How did you do the Scrabble floor? I might have to copy that idea!

- Kevin
http://GameRoomBlog.com
================================
Creature, WH20, Meteor, Fireball II, Godzilla, Rush, Foo Fighters

Offline scrambled

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 12:08:37 PM »
How did you do the Scrabble floor? I might have to copy that idea!

- Kevin
That's a rug.  They used to pop up from time to time at the Scrabble tourneys I used to play in.  Seems like they used to be pretty hard to find tho.  Not sure if they're being remade now or not, but here's a link to one place you can get one from.

http://www.samtimer.com/st-rugs.html