Author Topic: Anyone interested in some golf on Sunday, January 30th...Pin-Golf that is!  (Read 4293 times)

Offline tktlwyr

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Lord of the Slings
Tee time will be 1:00 P.M. in Coral Springs. 

For those of you in the League, start clearing you calendars. There will be a roll call in two weeks so the host can prepare adequately.

Look for a formal announcement VERY soon!
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline PinFever

• Level 9: Grid Champion
    • Pc Gamers Battle company ( OUTLAW )
SWEET .   ;)  Looking forward to it

Offline kawikid

IN!
Pins-  AC/DC PREM, METEOR, MONSTER BASH, FLIGHT 2000 , TEAM ONE, CAPTAIN CARD, SPACE SHUTTLE, ATTACK FROM MARS, ABRA, 2001, ATLANTIS, BON VOYAGE, TARGET POOL, JACKS OPEN, KINGS AND QUEENS,  POP A CARD, BANK A BALL, PIN BOT, SWORDS OF FURY, JOKER POKER, STARS, GAME OF THRONES, KISS.

Offline good2go

• Level 3: Hologram
Pin-Golf??
Do I have to wear the plaid pants? :D

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
in golf, the lowest score wins. so this will be my type of tournament. sweet.
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
Pin-Golf??
Do I have to wear the plaid pants? :D

Yes and I will have a camera to document that you actually wore the outfit.  :D
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
in golf, the lowest score wins. so this will be my type of tournament. sweet.

Actually it's the lowest number of balls to reach a predetermined score.  Games will be set to 6 ball with no extra balls.  If you don't reach the predetermined score after ball 6, you move on and take a 7.
David Paz

Offline kawikid

WOW i love all your guys crazy games styles. keeping it fresh ;D
Pins-  AC/DC PREM, METEOR, MONSTER BASH, FLIGHT 2000 , TEAM ONE, CAPTAIN CARD, SPACE SHUTTLE, ATTACK FROM MARS, ABRA, 2001, ATLANTIS, BON VOYAGE, TARGET POOL, JACKS OPEN, KINGS AND QUEENS,  POP A CARD, BANK A BALL, PIN BOT, SWORDS OF FURY, JOKER POKER, STARS, GAME OF THRONES, KISS.

Offline Marcel G

• Show Organizer
  • Level 6: Knight Industries
  • APE Man
    • Pinwerks
Tee time will be 1:00 P.M. in Coral Springs. 

For those of you in the League, start clearing you calendars. There will be a roll call in two weeks so the host can prepare adequately.

Look for a formal announcement VERY soon!

sweet. looking very forward to it.
Marcel
P I N W E R K S

South Florida pinball machine and videogame repairs professionally done on site - Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties... and beyond if needed.

Offline Jozepp

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • FLIPS SUPER GROVER #2
    • THE PINBALL GARAGE
is there room for a new guy ?  New to the group but not to pinball. I've been looking to hang and play that silver ball.

Hi Marcel

:o
https://www.facebook.com/ThePinballGarage
I do repairs and house calls, restorations,  cabinet paint jobs and touch ups.

Pins:  FREEFALL AAB EM. DIMENSION another great AAB

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
Re: Anyone interested in some golf on Sunday, January 30th...Pin-Golf that is!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »
is there room for a new guy ?  New to the group but not to pinball. I've been looking to hang and play that silver ball.

Please PM me your full name and email address.  This is a new league we're trying to establish in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.  We've limited it to 20 people and all 20 slots are already taken, however, I know that some of the members will not be able to make the date on the 30th, so there will be space subject to my and the monthly host's approval. 

The reason we had to limit the league size is due to the size of many of the monthly hosts' houses and the ability to handle more than 20 guests in terms of both space and game availability.  Going beyond 20 members can get out of hand quickly, "Oh it's just one more person," and, the next thing you know, you've got 30 people and an overloaded house.

The short of it...there should be space for the 30th but I'd have to put you on the "wait" list for future events.  If we have members that continually don't show in the future, that slot will be made available to someone on the wait list. 

Keep on eye out here for announcements along with your email.
David Paz

Offline Greywolf

• Show Organizer
    • Free Play Services
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 07:40:51 PM »
What's my spot worth? $$$  ;D

I'm kidding, of course.
72 Pins, 43 Vids, 3 EM gun games, Coke Vendo 110, Rowe & Rockola jukeboxes, Erie Digger, and 1 novelty redemption piece.

Moving games throughout Florida for the collector community.

Free Play Florida

Offline Phatchit

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »
Why isnt there a league for us Central FL guys :'(. I live right outside of Orlando and those trips down south are alittle far.
Keep Playin with your joysticks!!!

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 02:54:34 PM »
Why isnt there a league for us Central FL guys :'(. I live right outside of Orlando and those trips down south are alittle far.

Probably because not one of the many people in the central Florida area has stepped up to try to organize something like this.   :(
David Paz

Offline number six

• SysOp
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 03:50:14 PM »

Probably because not one of the many people in the central Florida area has stepped up to try to organize something like this.   :(

I nominate Phatchit! When's the first one :)

Seriously, somebody should step up in Central Florida, then Northen Florida.. then.. Superbowl of Florida Leagues.