Author Topic: silverball mania question  (Read 1405 times)

0geist0

Re: silverball mania question
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 04:57:41 PM »
its ok donny im young enough to rememeber what Bobby forgets, i got the wolfe's back :)
then go get his Flight 2000 from Ron, see how that goes lol

Offline imjay

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
    • My Old Band
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »
A friend of mine and I played the Silverball Mania iA LOT n a bar in Jax WAAAAAY back in the 80s.  It was just too darn easy to play and beat to be one to buy or to be a keeper - just IMO.  In fact, in the early 90s I bought one from an operator that was in OK shape but not working and I framed the back glass and hung the PF on the wall and scrapped the rest of it.  In hindsight I could have kept it intact cause the pin "eye candy" value was good but as a player's game it wouldn't justify the space that a better game could fill.

I may have a complete set of plastics if anyone wants it but I'll have to dig through my pin "grave yard" boxes of stuff to see if I can find it.
AFM RFM TAF MB NGG TZ Fathom F-14Tomcat, Cougar Dart, Tournament Tornado Foos, Short-Stop

Offline Greywolf

• Show Organizer
  • Level 8: Psi Corps
    • Free Play Services
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 10:37:28 PM »
its ok donny im young enough to rememeber what Bobby forgets, i got the wolfe's back :)
then go get his Flight 2000 from Ron, see how that goes lol

Haha...don't think that I haven't tried  ;D
72 Pins, 43 Vids, 3 EM gun games, Coke Vendo 110, Rowe & Rockola jukeboxes, Erie Digger, and 1 novelty redemption piece.

Moving games throughout Florida for the collector community.

Free Play Florida